Wednesday, May 02, 2007

*yawns*....

i noe i shouldn't b here now as mye is on...but i feel so sian can...actually didnt want to update my blog de...but i dun want it to die...just like wat happened last time...i want to keep it alive!!! .....i noe im lame... haix... im so down now can...sum1 enthu me la....

tiffany dun seems to b right these few days...she also dun want to tell me wat happened...how?? how shld i help her??

daddy!! help me.... the bad feeling seems to come back again!!??wat shld i do?? im feeling so terrible now.... omg!! mayb i shouldn't ma fan him so much now...he got his own things to settle btw...=)...i must b a gd daughter....=)

haix...things hasn't been right for me these few days..but wat can i do?? feeling so helpless now... forget it...just hope that there's a miracle bah....=.=....

tink i shld go back to do my science notes now...but im too tired to do tat...omg... i need moral support!!!

SHAN!! YOU CAN DO IT DE!!!

No comments: