Friday, May 25, 2007

how shld i describe my day leh???

woke up at abt 10.30am...used comp....use until 2pm ++ bah....then laid on the sofa...who noes i fell asleep wor...but in the end i woke up at 2.30pm..=x....

den 3.30pm like tat go find mama...den walked to sch for meet the parent session...results was ok lor....'quite' satisfied wif it... den took 911 to woodlands checkpoint dere...went there to buy camp stuffs...bought my shorts n track pants....den walked ard lor...went shopping at sheng shiong...den tiffany sms-ed me...ask her whether she lack of any camp stuffs not..in the end help her to buy black t-shirt n track pants lor...went back to the same shop twice...tat auntie gave me discount for the shirt n track pant lor...(tiffany...c u so lucky...can get a better price leh...=p ) also bought a shirt for papa also...

i just realised tat tiffany got alot of stuffs wif me now...=x...walkathon card...t-shirt...track pants....got anymore??i cant rmb le...=p...got to pass her all these stuffs to her on sunday since we are meeting each other...=) she also got help me buy some things lah...=)....thanks!!

btw...tiffany...rmb to remind me to bring tat shirt...=)

No comments: