Thursday, May 03, 2007

today was ........ for me lor.... sian....
today had chinese paper...paper 1 mah...still can handle lor...then paper 2 quite ok lor... went home straight after the paper...which ends at 12.30....n reached hme at abt 1 pm++...as usual...walked hme alone...and it was also raining lor...haiz...even the sky is also crying for me..... n it is getting heavier n heavier!!..so pathetic. came hme..online...browse through blogs...chatted wif daddy a while...then later he got lesson then he go lor...soon after tat i also went offline le...went to continue wif my sci notes...haix...tmr sci paper!! dun tink it will b a good day for me tmr....haix!!!

ate my lunch le...continue wif notes lor...actually wanted to listen to songs when doing my notes de...who knows i fell asleep lor...i was lying in the living room sleeping frm 3.30 to 5.30 lor...and somemore outside was still raining lor...n it was cold dao~~~..... brrr~~~

almost going to finish my sci notes le..after tat going to read workbook all those stuffs lor...memorise blah blah blah.... should i burn midnight oil?? or shld i "drive night car"??? i noe sum1 will laugh at me de....=x
i tink i shouldnt...coz i will surely fall asleep!! wahahaha....

hope i can do well this mye bah...as tis is one of my b'day wishes...hope it will come true...i still other wishes...hope it will also come true...but it will need the help of sum pple!!!

i tink i shld go le...wish me gd luck for my sci paper!! argh!*i got no confidence at all!! omg!*....

i miss NC!!! I noe is random...but is deep frm my heart... =)

No comments: