Tuesday, May 22, 2007

today was really BAD for me can!!! felt so PATHETIC lah!!

morning was as usual...walked to sch wif tiffany n wl...reached the parade sq le...sat there quietly...didnt talked much...n im having a slight stomachache....it starts to worsen when we singing the national anthem lor...it is so terrible can!!! pain until i got no strength to say the pledge lah.... =(

lessons was ..... did nth in class...mostly is do filing lor...today sch was dismissed at 1.30pm coz gt CIP.... my mood wasn't very good during the CIP...n the weather is like so hot even though it rained earlier....CIP was at sembawang park or rather beach... went there not oni to pick litter...also got donate some blood...coz the mosquitoes dere was like...so many...???!!!

finally it was 5pm le...reached sch...take le bag den walked off le...walked home alone lor...listened to radio as im walking...really felt like crying lor...haix...felt really terrible...coz of........... =( walked till woodlands pri dere le...tiffany called me n asked me whether i want go cwp not....den i say ok lor...since there is also a 912 bus coming so i board the bus lor...

peii tiffany go cwp see shoe bags...coz she want buy...but in the end nvr buy la...took 900 home...when going to interchange...leen n huii called me lor..say wat they say me at cwp, sportslink dere.....den when i board the bus le they called me agn...ask me go cwp...i was like...huh??i on the bus le den u say...but suan le lah....i also feel very tired le...so say dun want lor...went home lor....

haix....feeling very wat lor....having a bad feeling now...how i wished i had a listening ear n a shoulder for me to lean on now...really feel very tired now...haix....=.=

No comments: