Wednesday, May 30, 2007

just now tiffany came my hse...to do up the uniform for sei yi...coz she nvr go collect??? =.=...but nvm la...we make used of the time to chit chat also....=)

we talked abt many many things la...all so funny la...talked abt last time comp...our footdrill!! wOoHoo~~!!! =x....den we also got talked abt daddy....we actually talking abt all his good points lor...n i say tat y dun we try listing his bad points...=x....but surprisingly...we cnt thought of any...=x....

daddy...c la....u have leave us such a good impression on us la...now want to talk bad abt u...also so difficult...=x..=p im bad...=x
really lor...nothing comes to our mind when it comes to bad points abt u lor...=x....indeed u are such a nice daddy...=x....happy mah? =x...

just now went to woodlands checkpoint...Again??? LOL....did some last minute shopping for camp stuffs....just reached home....now i've finished buying all my camp stuffs le...oni left packing oni...wish me good luck for my camp bah...=)

[edited]
i just got to know smth....which makes me damn happy lah!!! wahahaha....=) hope tat it shall b good for me bah...=)

No comments: