Sunday, May 27, 2007

haix...how i wish im still in 'wonderland' now...
coz im so confused n does not know where to go?
this or tat??
is my decision correct??
m i making the right choice??
will i regret after tat??

sometimes i would wish tat i do not have to make a decision....how i wish i would b free....free of troubles...problems...messy minds...omg!!!

how i wish dere is big open space in front me...wide grass field...or even the seaside... which i could pour out all my sorrows out...how i wish i could shout across....throwing out all my troubles which i have in my mind now....

m i thinking too much??? i always feels tat im ******......it really feels bad...=(

haix...let me see wat's up for me tis week bah...hope it will b a better one....

monday-----suzhou exchange interview,den go appointment wif mama
tuesday-----free??
wednesday---free bah...prepare stuffs for camp lor...
thursday-----packing of stuffs for camp...
friday to monday----sjab camp...hope it will not b a bad one....=)

No comments: