Monday, May 21, 2007

today was alright?? LOL...
ytd nite talked on the fone wif huii frm 12.30am all the way till 2.30am lor...pro right...LOL...=x...therefore i had to sacrificed my 2 hrs of precious sleep??!! LOL...i noe huii will sure kill me if she read these de...=x....

this morning walked to sch as usual lor...tiffany as usual waited for me under my block but today also got wei loke...then i tell my mama...'today got 2 person waiting for me leh...=x'...LOL... then walked to sch lor...but hor...walked till woodlands pri there hor...saw jenny...she was carrying her maths file wor...den i suddenly remembered tat i forgotten to bring mine...how?? went back hme lor...=x...

called er jie help me bring my files to downstairs...(thxs!!) she also gave me $$ to take taxi to sch...coz she scared i late...haha...but i didnt la..=)

today sch almost all is free period lor...cher nvr teach anything...assembly got external performance..guitar de...quite ok lor...=)

after sch went to learn how to do field cooking...half n hour oni...went to eat wif tiffany...but she didnt eat...after i went off 1st coz i meeting my mama....went out to handle some stuffs...

on the way back home on the mrt...received daddy de sms...he asked me whether i need poncho not...coz tiffany told him i dun have..( thanks tiffany!! u are indeed my best fren!! ^_^ ) thxs daddy also!!! =)

reached woodlands le...go pasar malam walk walk wif mama a while...den walked home lor...n here m i posting....=) i noe i very 'lor so' LOL... but too bad...im too bored...n lonely coz no one to chat wif...therefore i typed such a long post so as not to waste my time bah...=)

sayonara!!

No comments: