Thursday, May 17, 2007

BoOhOo!!
i gt nth to do so i come post again lor...but i gt nth to post abt....haix...

oh yah...tmr get back all the papers le...omg...tink i will do very badly lor...im worried abt my english paper...english fail jiu si ding le...OMG...god bless me bah...=x

pple wish me gd luck!! i really want to do well tis MYE...i want to do better den last term!!! last term de results arh...haix...no face to talk abt..=.=....

i really wish to do WELL this time...i dun want to disappoint pple who is concerned abt me le.....esp...daddy...i alrdy disappointed him once le...which made me cried really badly last time...hope the best of luck is wif me...=)

tis morning hor...when going to sch hor...i saw something very scary leh...which really scared me...guess who?? is TIFFANY!!!....she was waiting for me under my block mah...then when i walked out wif my mother...the 1st reaction we had was like scared tio..coz tiffany was like standing in front of us...n somemore she let down her hair...her hair was like covering her face n i couldn't c her face!! LOL....

we also got talked a little bit abt comp...n we also say abt we all crying on tat day...we say tat tiffany is like a tap...rather a spoiled one...once it is turned on....the water will keep flowing out de...cnt stop de...fix also no use de...=x...then me leh...turned on le...water will flowing out...but after a long time will b fixed le...LOL...

i noe tiffany gonna kill me if she reads this...but i still want to post leh...=x...im bad...=p.....

just now i watch the 9pm show mah...got one scene..tat wenjing divorced le mah...then the children crying for their mother n they all crying very badly leh...surprisingly...tears dropped down frm my eyes leh...it's so touching can...

nowadays i found out hor...i want cry also very difficult leh...crying can really help to fa xie lor....after when we go cwp...we walked along the walkway to cwp mah...den beside got a big field mah...we really feel like shouting across it lor...pour all the sorrows out...but in the end we didnt...=p.... nxt time must really find a place which we can do tat de...=)

now den i realised my post is long dao~~~=p

*i finally got to buy tat grape sweet le... yipee!!

No comments: