Tuesday, May 15, 2007

hiya....
today was ok lor...is just tat the HEAVY rain in the morning dampen my mood oni...
tired as usual...slept during maths lesson=x.... coz cher nvr teach anything...we r free to do our own things...so i sleep lor... =p
then after sch went cwp to eat wif huii n leen...after tat bought sweets le...went back to sch coz got oral....

i tink i screwed up my oral conversation lor...got nth to talk abt!!! my mind was in a blank at tat very moment...when the cher ask me question..i was like ..." erm...", "ok..." or "then" lor...omg...n i also dun tink i will do well for the reading of the passage lor...20% of end of year lor!! die liao lah...how how??

oral end at abt 5pm++ lor...walked hme as usual...alone agn...=x...
bathed le...watch abit tv....then use comp lor...if not also nth to do...very sian u noe.... =.=

tmr shall b a better day bah...=) anyone got listen to radio ytd nite?? 933 de... duno they gt read my sms not...if got ...pple out there tell me kk?? thxs guys!! =) Luv ya!!

No comments: