Monday, May 12, 2008

issit worth for me to do so??
or am i just wasting my time?
ppl may think tt there's no need for me to do that...even though im not going for it....

the route in front of me was so short...but i took ages to reached there...
so near yet so far
i've thought of many things on the way....
happy or sad? i duno..
it may b happy to others...but it is...???? to me...
i really cant imagine what would happen...

i tolerate till bed time ytd...as all of them were at home...i dun want them to see me sad...and still it was Mothers' Day...
"WHY?!" has always been the word i've been shouting ytd nite....
i wanted to scream out loud..but i couldn't..all of them were asleep..
the scenario was totally the same as last time...
i wanted to shout...but smth just keep holding me back...
even he cant do anything abt me...sry..

east pole...thanks for talking to me....
but it does not answer my question...
mayb no one in this world could give me the answer that i want..

i dun want it to b a failure...
i seriously dun want it to happen anymore..

No comments: