Saturday, July 14, 2007

today woke up at 1.30pm++...=x.....actually 6.30++ woke up le...but i went to slp in my parents' room.....laid on the floor....=x....dreamt of many many things la...but i forgot liao...=p....woke up halfway...realised my right eye was swollen....den went back to slp again.....

den in the afternoon....mama made papa to eat 52 grapes becoz today is his 52nd birthday....LOL....lame right??? but tats my mama la....den my papa dere kip 'arm chio'(sp....)......haha!!! my parents is always tat funny....=p

went to temple wif mama to pray....also to huan shen...coz i made a wish there last sunday n it came true!!=) i tink u all can guess what's my wish alrdy bah...=)

after tat took bus to woodlands centre dere...bought slippers....den shop here n dere....bought ice-kachang!! yum yum!!!den ard 5++ take bus go home lo...reached hme at abt 6.30......

tink i post till here bah!!....Happy Birthday to Papa!!!

hope tmr will b a better day!!!=)

No comments: