Monday, July 02, 2007

m i tat emo?? y everybody say me emo?? last two days got pple say me emo leh...ben n daniel...=.=.......duno leh....

ytd i admit tat im abit emo...c my previous den u noe le....

today nth much lo...woke up at abt 12pm++ like tat....sat around in the hse....used comp....did the chi project de reflection....now i got nth to do...sian diao la....

na n ac having national comp. tis sunday le....hope they can win something back!!! do urself n the sch proud!!

ben!! i noe u got read my blog de....b proud of ur first aid!! dun waste ur efforts!!u have been reading the manual for the week u noe!! hope u will get urself a big birthday gift tis year!! jiayou!! you can do it de!!!after national comp. we go celebrate ur b'day kk!!! wif tiffany also!!!....dun disappoint us n also urself!! believe in urself!! im sure u can do it de....

btw....na ac.....if need anything of help feel free to approach me kk??=) im willing to help de...=) haha!!

No comments: