Monday, June 15, 2009

LOL...

just now actually wanted to take a nap in the living room de...
but in the end, changed my mind...went to sleep on my bed instead...

so i went to switch on the fan...turn on the radio....then climb onto the double decker bed lo....
den i happily slept for around 2 hours....
den mama came and looked for me "eh! you at home arh? i thought u went out leh?!"
O.o...i was like LOL...

she told me that she was looking for me since 7pm+ (she "found" me at around 8.30pm)
she even asked my papa where was i....
she thought i went out...=.=
den she found my specs lying on the desk.... den she was thinking.."she went out without her specs? O.o"

i was like O.o when i woke up lo...
i cant imagined if she were to call me at my hp....what would b my response....=x
"you call me for wat? im at home slping leh...." =x..

=p

No comments: