Friday, June 19, 2009

i duno why...
i always get emo in the middle of the night nowadays...
esp. when i couldnt get to sleep..=.=

"today" was just a another typical day...
woke up....used comp...and stared into the blank space...=.=
i just cant bring myself to start on my hmwk....=(

ytd...read throught bio txtbk....
but i was stucked at chpt 6.....
which means i still had a long way to go....

wanted to go swimming/jogging in the noon...
but in the end decided to go cycling instead...
cycled all the way to woodlands centre....
took the amazing race route....
and it took me around 2 hrs....and it really feels great...
esp when u are alone....and listening to music on the earpiece...
it really reminds me of many stuffs that happened in the past....etc etc...

came back...bathed...and went out for meeting....
i duno why...these few days...i like to take long walk on my own....
for no special reasons? mayb i can have my own time to myself...O.o...

thought about many stuffs just now while i was sitting alone there...waiting for the meeting to start....
i wonder issit time for me to slowly let go the stuffs in my hands...
and i think it shld b time for me to concentrate on other stuffs...
trying to focus on other stuffs instead...
but i just couldn't find the source of motivation.....

for now...
i dun wish for much now....
all i wish is that everything will b fine....going well as planned...
and everyday would b a brand new day....=D

No comments: