Monday, November 10, 2008

i shall not post about my weekends...
coz nth much happened...i stayed at home during the whole of my weekend..=.=

ytd night..12am...consider today's midnight liao hor? O.o
we sort of counting down to 12am? LOL..
coz today is someone's b'day?? haha

haha..happy birthday daniel! LOL...
i duno what to say also...just hope tt u rmb Happy x3...haha
hope that "your" wish will REALLY come true...wahahaha

woke up reluctantly at around 9am+ today...=x
used comp. a while... den 11am+ went out to meet rahayu...LOL...
oh ya...saw jieling at the bus interchange also...she still very cute..haha

tmr training gonna start?
speaking frankly..mixed feelings leh...
but got a little looking forward to it leh...haha
shall "dig" out my fa manual from my bag later..hehe
and i shall also go and search for my boots...=x...i duno where i keep le..=x
think got mould on it le bah...*eew*...
haha

No comments: