Saturday, October 25, 2008

tagged by mandy

1. Do you have secrets?
yesh? stored in my "bank"? =p

2. Would you fall in love with a boy older than you?
i choose not to answer

Do you enjoy going to school?
depends?

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
buy the stuffs i want...save....

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend's stead?
N-O NO!

6. If you have to choose one person between your boyfriend & best friend, who will you choose?i'll remain alone.

7.What is the thing that you desire now?
shopping!

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
do nth?

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
hmm....let me check my "bank"

10. What makes you angry?
hmph...you know i know

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
like tt lo.

12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Me myself & I...=o...no la...family and frens *full-stop*

13. What is the most important thing in life?
stay happy?

14. What is more important? Family or Career?
family?

15. What is your favourite colour?
pink!

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
N/A

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
NONO

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
i'll forgive a little...but NOT forget

19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
no thanks

20. 5 people I have tagged:
-me
-myself
-i
-no one
-no one

No comments: