Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Where would u go if someone sponsor u an air ticket?-Australia?

What was ur favourite thing to do?-relax myself and do nothing

Do you think money can buy happiness?-no...

If you got a chance to receive something,what would it be?-blessings?

Things/people you can’t live without.-me myself and i

What are you afraid to lose?-anything that i can thought of now.

If you win $1 million dollars, what would you do?-spend it on myself, family and friends

What do you dream of doing in the future?-carefree and and relax?

List down three good point about the person who give you this survey.(Benjamin)-EH.still need to describe him arh? =x..ok la...hmm..funny? helpful? humourous? o.O

What makes you happy?-happy stuffs?

What type of person do you hate the most?-two-sided...

If you have a superpower, what would it be?-to turn back time

Would you go for happiness or money?-Happiness

Who do you think are the most important people in your life?-everyone

If you have a stead, would you die for them?-see first? but at the first place do i have one? O.o

Who's the last person who hugged you?-Miss ong O.o

What is the one thing you want to do badly right now?-play...xD

Who are you close to?-Family...haha

Are you courageous enough to the person that you like?-NO....

If you could do something all over again what would it be?-sumo would know.....

7 Things that scare you:-let's see...sumo might know too? O.o

7 Things I like the most :-freedom...friends...family...joy...happiness...???...???

7 Important things in my room :-Computer, handphone, radio...and anything else?

7 Random facts about me :-for me to know and for u to find out...;)

7 Things I plan to do before I die :-??????????

7 Things I can't do :-it is still early to say anything

7 Things you're attracted to the opposite sex :-no thanks..

7 Things I always say :-LOL...er....huh?? i slap u arh....no thanks...bleah..lalala~~

7 People to do this questionaire :-Sumo?? and anyone who wanna do? O.o

No comments: