Saturday, September 06, 2008

one week hols coming to an end liao?? O.o

speaking frankly..i didnt really spent this weeking mugging/studying or doing homework..=x
i was actually lying around at home...doing nothing??=x...
but in other words..i "rested" enough le...

therefore i didnt update my blog during these 5 days...0.ocoz nothing special happened?? LOL..
except tt.monday went back to sch for lesson...den friday went to school for the video shooting...

today mah...woke up at 10.30
wanted to watch doraemon de...but overslept..=x
cooked spaghetti..and i keep thinking that today is sunday??O.o..
coz for the past few weeks has been occupied by AGI rehearsals on saturdays..
which means i woke up early, watched tv and prepared stuffs to go out..
but had nothing on leh...so felt abit weird...haha...
den spent the rest of the day doing hmwk lo...

tmr is the examination day liao...
i still couldn't decide on what to teach for my MOI tmr??
i had one in my mind now...but it just seems weird to me...
nvm..try my luck bah..haha..
"all teach sedia and senang diri yeah??" LOL

time really passes very fast...or rather time flies.
i like reading those passages in the chinese compre ws..it seems to answer to my question which i had in my mind...it is always tt inspiring...
i always thought that i would be able to just dump everything aside...and not to care about it anymore...
but instead everything just keeping coming to me?? O.o..
and as i am going through it...actually..i enjoyed it alot...O.o..
really..all the laughters..despite gt ppl kip "bully" me la..=p

in just 2-3 weeks or so..EOY alrdy??
so fast...another year going to end soon..
treasure ur time ppl..=)

No comments: