Saturday, April 28, 2007

WoohOO!!! today was so fun la!! received lots of b'day gift....and also many many sms frm my frens n loved ones....thanks guys!! love ya!!! muackz!!!

afternoon went to cwp to meet jeffrey, zheng hui n patricia...they gave me the 'octopus' plushie....one pink one red de...so cute lah!! like it so much!!! then tanay sms-ed me ask me where i m was la...then i told her i m in cwp also...she say want pass me things....then waited for nickie n tanay at 1st floor there wif jeff,zh n pat....(thxs for waiting for me!!=) ) when i saw them...they were carrying a BIG mini toons bag lor...i was like WAH!!! jeff they all also...LOL....they gave me a 'big' penguin plushie(if im not wrong abt it... =p....) thxs for the gift leh!!! vinus!! tanay!! nickie!!(did i miss out anyone???if got...tell me...haha)... thanks alot!! after tat nickie n tanay go le...then went basement wif jeff they all....they went to buy bubbletea....talked abt many things la....then my jie jie(s) LOL reach le...coz we going to eat sushi at sakae...!!! =x.....then we say bye bye le then i go meet my 2 jie jie..

went sakae ate....yum yum...then go walk walk...went john little there...i bought a skirt ....like it so much seh...then blah blah.... then after tat go hme lor...da jie bought a cake for me...gt strawberry chocolate de...yum yum...shall post the pic of the cake nxt time....=).....just nw took pictures of the plushie(s)...will upload it later de... ;)

thanks guys for all ur sms to wish me happy b'day!!! thanks alot.... tiffany..jeffrey..zheng hui..patricia..jieling..fizzy..zhi xian...shenghao...hanis..cuiping..cynthia..sze huii..eileen...vinus..nickie..tanay..juaen...peiting...tavin...(did i leave out any1??if i did...plz tell me...i want to add in...coz i want to remember....=) )
my nc daddy leh???nvm...coz he's busy bah....=) have to wait till he see me bah!!! wahahaha *edited on 01052007* =p

love u guys!! thxs for being by my side!!=)

No comments: