Saturday, April 14, 2007

here to post abt my day bah...
tis morning...woken up at 11.30am++ by tiffany's sms...she asked me whether i want to meet her later in the afternoon anot...by i said i want to stay at hme...*tired*...paiseh ah...not enough sleep...=x...then after replying the msg...went back to sleep after replying her msg... then in the end woke up at 12.30pm like tat...wash up le then ate smth lor...then was slacking till 2++...got nth to do mah.....=p

then my sis woke up le...asked to peii wo go woodlands checkpoint there walk walk...then we went sheng shiong there...we bought lots of tidbits!!!yum yum!! n also got a watch for myself!!nice!

reached hme at abt 6pm like tat...slept till 8++ then wake up...piggy me....=x then eat...n here m i blogging lor...haix...now i gt nth to do leh...pple...cum enthu me leh......

still got 14 days to go...=)

No comments: