Sunday, August 20, 2006

let's start my post frm friday bah...
in the morning no healthy lifestyle...cuz gt ct3...the chi paper was ok for me...then after tat was pe....gt dance in dance studio...was having fun wif vinus meimei...recess...art was damn sian...dnt is quite ok...after skul dun have chi lesson...did pw...took the video for the presentation....went to causeway to meet with hui they all...jingwen treated us wif pizza...xie xie!!!!then walk around...
ytd morning, went to skul for lit class...gt lit test...during the test..tiffany sms me n ask me to go down...cuz evryone is waiting in the bus le...we r going to st john hq for first aid test...feeling quite ok on the bus...revising first aid wif tiffany cuz no matter how i read...it just can't get into my mind...the test was quite easy....confidence level=100%!!!when isabel mdm called my name i was damn happy lor...before my name was isabel...the sec 1 batch all passed...damn happy!!!went home...feeling vry tired...slept frm 3++ to 7++...then woke up...did up my maths portfolio....haiz...
today was damn sian...tmr gt sci paper...sure will fail de...
nth to write le...buaiix

No comments: