Sunday, August 06, 2006

boring sia...tis afternoon came back frm my uncle's hse..vry tired...reached home at abt 2++ rest for abt half n hr...then start to do hmwk at 3pm... alot of hmwk lor...tmr got literature test the chinese spelling...read the outsiders bk while doing the lit ws...then the spelling...later just look through will do coz i learn last week le...if not i won't b here blogging...just nw when i came online..priscilla told me not to b too sad...concentrate on my first aid test instead...thanks priscilla!!!haiz...dun really look forward to school leh...feel very tired...though is weekend still nid to wake up vry early...yesterday is for ZIP then today have to go uncle's hse...*yawn*though many pple is online nw...no one is toking to me..sob sob...sometimes i really feel left out...i really feel vry lonely...i tink i gonna burst one day...i cannot take it anymore...somebody really take me for granted...

No comments: