Thursday, June 22, 2006

today was quite a good day for me lah...stay at home nothing to do...just finish my literature hmwk...still left history haven do...mayb history will take me at least half an hour bahz...doing it later at night...after tat i will be free frm hmwk!!!!toking abt maths...i finish my gradient self practice le...got some qn dunno how to do...nid to ask my sis...e-learning one leh...area n perimeter...done the ws...practice qn frm heymaths...self practice qn frm assessment bk and also done the summary...all these took me 2 days!!!...dun tok abt hmwk le...toking abt tis make me so sianz...
not really looking forward for school reopens...but i'm quite looking forward to SJAB first activity leh...i'm the IC for the day leh...very excited...i can't wait for tat day to cum!!!i tink i'm enjoying SJAB vry much...hope can wear full uniform n tat day...didn't have a chance to wear yesterday...must remember to bring my name tag...if not die...
going out with hui and miss ho 2moro...tink will have lots of fun 2moro...want to go and play games le...buaiix... =)

No comments: