Wednesday, June 21, 2006

a bad day for me...

halo...me here to blog again...juz came back frm st john in school...i brought my full uniform but i forgotten to bring my name tag...i totally forgot tat the name tag is part of the uni...told SGT Tania abt it...luckily she didn't scold...she say i will wear half u or rather quarter u....haiz..pe t-shirt with st john boots and skirt...muz remember to bring my name tag next activity...if not i surely DIE!!!
still got 2 more homework haven finish..literature and history...i shall do my homework at 5.00pm bahz...but i still want to play!!!why holidays so short??can't i make the holiday longer??or rather make the holidays be 2 months long??juz like wat miss ho told me yesterday..."we can oni enjoy our holidays oni when we graduate frm school..."haiz...still got many years to go until the time we graduate...
heard frm weiloke tat he had hurt his leg...hope it can recover soon...so when school reopens...he can still enjoy his chinese dance...i really wish to have a 6W2 class gathering leh...a real one...wif every 40 people present...including mrs lim...really miss mrs lim very much...long time never see her le...wonder how she is now...gtg le...mayb at night i will cum here and write another blog bahz...if not cya 2moro!!!buaiix

No comments: