Saturday, May 14, 2005

phew..

phew... exams finally over.... todae very happy.. get my science and chinese marks!!! science i get 82.5!!! and chinese if not wrong is 89.5.. hope to do better in PSLE!!
when going through the chinese paper, jianing take my pen away... then somemore she go and write 'WL' on my hand... now the word still on my hand..luckily the words "going off" liao. jianing!! hate u forever!!!... just now at library with valerie...wrote the first part of this blog in the library...grr... valerie took my things away while we going home... however to get my things... of course i tried to get my things back if not i will now be here now... i would be still there chasing after her for my things... when we were at the at the lobby, miss tay was talking to mr chua and valerie and i were looking at the things on the board behind and when miss tay finished talking, she looked at us...she thought we were talking abt her...lol laughing along while we were walking... now i realised that yu juan is not called 'yu juan' she is called 'auntie koh' she responded when we called her 'auntie koh' but not 'yu juan'... yu juan is something very 'petty' so do as me...*just kidding...* yu juan, if u see this blog dun blame me ahz... i just kidding...:p

No comments: