Friday, May 13, 2005

...

haiz...2moro still got higher mother tongue paper.... ... dun think can get high marks for my science... put all my hope on chinese and higher mother tongue liao... me really need to work hard alrdy.... now almost crying liao...hope PSLE can do very well so that can go express...from other class only valerie knows wat my marks... dun bother to ask her wat's my marks, if not u die...
just now after higher mother tongue... before i lock the door... isabel and yi hui pulled down the grills and one lizard so called drop out from there...u noe wat? i stepped on the lizard!!! so disgusting!!! the tail came off and and still moving noe... then they say the lizard 'puked' blood.. yuks!! something white came out and i wonder wat is that.. they say is the lizard's egg...eww...

No comments: