Saturday, July 31, 2010

finally a weekend....where i've got nothing on at all..
no need to go out...or have any event...=x

spent my day at home....
morning went to do manicure with er jie...HEHE...
PINK colour! haha


next week....last week to go before YOG break starts...
quite looking forward to it actually..=p
but have to spend some time.....start revising for exam alrdy...=x

but got several presentations going on...O.o
which means i have to search my wardrobe for formal wear....=.=
shall look through er jie's wardrobe later then...=p

but it gives me a reason to do some shopping during the 3 weeks break though...HEHE
bought a pair heels when walking in cwp ytd.. since lesson ended earlier
because the current pair i'm having now...has been giving me problems....
which caused my nail of my big toe on the left foot...having some sort of blood clot inside...=.=

No comments: