Saturday, January 02, 2010

Happy New Year!

Bye Bye to 2009...and say Hi to 2010....

time really passed by really FAST...
i still remember at the start of 2009...still worrying..."O'levels how arh?"
den worry about "comp. how arh? can get back anot"

den now..."O'level results how arh?"
LOL...

hmm...to me...2009..really many events worth remembering...
it really taught me to treasure time ALOT...
to really make use of my time wisely...

i still remember last time i always studied for my exams like 1 day before the paper....
but i cant believe that i actually started my revision like 1-2 months ago?! O.o
of course...i'm glad that i actually did that...=D

hmm...no matter what....new year new beginning...=D
shall look forward to new stuffs and new challenges this year!

O'level results..
Comp. Training
Poly? (what course i also duno)
Competition
SJ involvements? (still considering about it...hehe)

No comments: