Friday, September 04, 2009

现实是残忍的

it is really cruel to face the reality...
and i finally understand how it feels...
the feeling was like........
just like what happened when i went down to take a look at activity just now after focus study...
i've no right to be angry or whatsoever...
however...im glad that the sec 3s did their part...=)

it doesn't feel good to end the week this way...=(
btw...yishen...你的如意算盘不准的! LOL...

enough of those rants n stuffs..=.=

today is the last day of term 3 le...
after which when sch reopens for term 4....
another 2-3 weeks...there comes graduation day...O.o

got back report book ytd...
was rather satisfied for my L1R4....
but not for R5....coz of my humanities...=x

hmmm...mayb....will be alright?
mayb it will be fine if i managed to find my source of motivation?
however....i'm still not sure of what is my ultimate goal up till now...

mayb is because im easily affected emotionally over small(?) matters?
nvm... i shall 振作起来 for the next 1-2 months...
if not...i would b the one regretting eventually....

"I will smile when i come back next year! I WILL! and I MUST!"

No comments: