Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am so HAPPY today! =D

got back em paper....got A1 =D
am paper 2....70/100... but heard that overall for am we did very badly...
so i think paper 1 should be badly done bah? O.o... but i shall be happy for a while...haha
at least it met my expectations...=D

o'lvl mother tongue results was out this morning...
and i received an A1! with oral distinction!
cleared mother tongue! yeah! =D

but evil mandy activated my tear glands when it was like inactive since ????
=.=

Grab hold of the chance...and never give up until you had succeed...=D

after sch....
no english focus...so went to cwp after humans focus to eat at ajisen...
the blur sotong mandy dun want treat me...=x..still bully my carebear......hehe
and we saw miss ong there! haha=D

haha...though it's not friday today...
but got the urge to post...haha=D

eng o'lvl orals tmr!

加油=)

No comments: