Thursday, November 15, 2007

tagged by fizzy...

1. Do the following WITHOUT complains
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you completed yours
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say he/she have been tagged

Favourites
Colour: pink!!
Food: see first lor...see got what food around me...
Song:smoothing song?
Movie: can make me laugh can alrdy

Have you ever:
Dated Your Best Friend:dated?
Broken The Law: hmm..let me think...
Been Arrested: caught red-handed yeah?? haha...jkjk
Skinny-Dipped: of course not!
Been On TV: dun think so...
Kissed Someone You Don't Know:not until now..
5 things you are wearing:shirt shorts and specs????
4 things you've done today: slept,brush my teeth,used comp,eat
3 things you can hear right now:typing,my munching sound,the fan turning
1 thing you do when you are bored:SMS??

5 winners who win:Sze Huii,ShenG hAO, bENjamin,Sylvia, tiffANY!

No comments: