Wednesday, August 08, 2007

me n gugu..happy b'day!!
me n xiuhong jie jie...
my darren agn....got cream on his mouth...=x

the dessert...almond jelly....but 3rd aunt make 1 nicer...=)
me n my dearest darren...
darren again!!
me n 3rd aunt...'c...she's trying to box me..=.=...hehe'
the two brothers...jayson n darren...

Boo!! here to post again!!....just reached hme frm dinner....went to celebrate gugu de b'day at yishun safra dere...


was having so much fun la...laughing lyk duno wat lo....total got 3 tables mah...our table dere is the noisest lo...we were lyk kip laughing lo....
n hor...last friday i doing public duty for HL mah...den 3rd aunt actually saw me standing at the staircase dere lo...LOL....she say i stand there 'tou lan'....=x...she was on the 900 bus on the way to work..i was puzzled when she said tat she saw me dere lo...i was wondering how she noe de...=p....nxt time do duty i must hide under the hdb flats liao...if not i go station 3...Lol...kidding oni la..=x...

back to the topic...=p
took alot of pictures also...also got take wif my darren...he so sweet la...'shanshan ah yi!!...'


he kip 'ah yi here n dere...very funny la...but very sweet la...haha...


hehe...some pictures..=)


No comments: