Friday, June 22, 2007

jieling is really very funny la...wat ai mei rang ren shou jing wei qu....=x...
but speaking the truth...i rather prefer the edited 1.....hahaha....kidding oni!!! dun take it to heart!! ....i noe jieling sure will laugh at me de lor...if not she will sure sabo me de!!! wahahaha!!

tmr n sunday going down to hq to help out wif tiffany....tis time is we volunteer de wor...haha....=) duno will it b as fun as last week...=) hope so....=) tink tmr they will do first aid....*i miss first aid lots....* haha...^_^ LOL

nw i duno wat to do wor....pple chat wif me!!! haha...=) im so enthu or rather 'high' nw.....all thanks to jieling!! haha.... c la...ur name appears in my post so many times....must thank me....=x.... i noe i bhb... (later next time i c her den i tio sabo.....dun bully her le....*scared* ) haha!!

No comments: