Thursday, October 05, 2006

eoy going on now...so i lazy to post...=p...tis morning...nora say she nominated me as student councilor...i told my sis abt it but she is against it...i made up mind...it is my own decision whether i want to b a councilor anot...hope eoy and soon...tis few day vry stress up...want to use computer to relax myself a little...also cannot...if i let my sis see i using pc...she surely nag one 1 lor...not like others...gt pc in their room...haiz...but i'm glad tat my parents give me freedom,they let me do my own things...they noe i can manage things well...i cannot disappoint them anymore...i must work hard for eoy...n evrything...just 6 more days to go!!!shanshan!!wake up!!must work hard!!dun disappoint the pple around who support u!!
but i really under stress...just want to let her noe tat i alrdy 13!!!i noe how to manage things well!!!the way tat u treat me really makes me feel vry stress!!i nid freedom...stress in school is alrdy enough for me...i just want to relax when i'm at hme...CAN??PLS...LET ME FEEL RELAX WHEN I'M AT HME K?

No comments: