Friday, September 22, 2006

......

2dae is such a lousy day for me can...whole day was so sian...
today 1st period was HL...did aerobics...was quite fun..then after tat was PE, mdm salwana did skill test wif us..basketball lorr....when cher test the rest of them shooting horr,me so suay lorr..kena hit by basketball...damn pain lor...i cried...tears start rolling down my cheeks...hui go scold wenkang...who threw the ball...hui keep making me laugh...then my mood for the rest of the day was getting lousy..during recess gt ice-cream to eat...after recess, went back to class, getting ready to go 4 art...wenkang apologise to me...my mood was like sibei buay song...then i didn't wan to reply him...but in the end, i accept le...=)i'm nt the person who will remember these kind of small matter de...=)art..do drawing lor..then is dnt...did practical...our project almost finish le...oni left joining the parts together oni...after gt hmt...went there listen story...after tat go cwp wif leen n hui...hui want to buy bag...i want to buy bottle..but dun have the design i want...saw tanay mei,nickie n jiamin..we go civic centre together to accompany hui to buy bag...mood was down...after buying the bag, went back to cwp...feel like going hme le...but they all still want to walk around cwp,mood was really bad...i told them i want to go hme 1st....
To hui, leen, tanay, nickie n jiamin:sry tat i leave early cuz my mood was really bad...i scared tat if i go wif u all,i will instead spoil ur shopping mood)nth to write le...later still nid to go to my cousin's hse wif my sis...sianz...

No comments: