Saturday, July 22, 2006

sjab...

halo...long time nvr update le...lazy to blog...bleahs...
let's tok abt sjab bah...the ndp hor, just isabel called me to tell me tat the sec 1s no nid to go for training le...the sec 2s seniors would go instead...not really sad abt tat coz i sort of expected tat tis will be the outcome...our footdrill is not so gd as the seniors 1 lors...last week during actvity...ssgt cum to tok to us...abt all sort of things lor...i tink i would b better is the sec 2s were to go in...first aid test cuming nxt month...i kinda of scared tat i would fail the test lor...last week dunno wat happen to me...i was reading the first aid cd like siao lor...evrytime i turn on the computer...the thing i did after checking my mail was to read through the cd...now wat i look forward for is having footdrill evry activity!!!!!i like footdrill vry much!!!last week during uniform inspection...SGT***** say tat my boots was not shiny enough lor...hair not neat...skirt crumpled..i did iron my uniform lor!!!n i spent more than 1 hr polishing my boots!!!i alrdy used isabel's method to polish my boots le!!!but obviously u can see the difference between isabel's boots n mine...hers was like a star shining brightly then mine was like...dunno how to describe it lah...i wonder y evrytime i polish my boots...it was shiny at home after i polished them, but once i put them in the shoe bag...reached school le then it become dull le...n 'wrinkles' starts to appear...just polished my boots n it was shining...hope it can lasts it shine until wednesday's activity!!!

No comments: